Referal T & C's
Terms and conditions for referring a friend
Accept these terms and conditions by participating in our “Refer-a-friend” programme.
- You know the person who needs NDIS in-home and community support, so please refer them to us.
- You have obtained their permission and provided them with information about Careable’s services.
We’re making a deal:
- One referral will receive a $100 voucher.
- Two referrals will each receive a $200 gift card.
- Three referrals will receive $500 worth of vouchers.
To qualify for a Careable voucher, new clients must be recommended to us by current Careable clients, family members of current Careable clients, or Careable Carers. The referred customer has worked for 30 hours on their project.Individuals referred by Careable are not current or former clients, either directly or indirectly (brokerage).
- Referring a second friend or family member will net you an additional $100 voucher. Please note that vouchers are only issued once and cannot be reissued.
- A $300 gift card will be given to you when you successfully refer a third person.
- A delay in the delivery of the voucher may occur if your account is in arrears or is otherwise unsatisfactory, depending on the circumstances.
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and contact information of a friend or family member who may benefit from our services.
To be eligible for the programme, the person who referred you must confirm your name and email address.In order to provide the appropriate services and for marketing purposes only, we will keep your personal information on file.
The deal is only good until June 30th, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. AEST.
Approval criteria must be carefully considered and are subject to revision.